If you're looking for information about coronavirus or want to contact us to tell us about something you think may breach the government measures, please follow these links:
- Our guidance and advice on the stay at home measures and other restrictions
- Tell us about a possible breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures
Looking for help or information? Want to tell us something or report an incident? Use our simple tool below to find the best way to get in contact.
I need to contact you about…
Call 999 if:
- a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- someone is in immediate danger or harm
- property is in danger of being damaged
- a serious disruption to the public is likely
Silent 999 calls
If you're in danger but you can't talk on the phone, you should still call 999, then follow these instructions depending on whether you're calling from a mobile or a landline.
Call 101 for non-emergency enquiries.
Call the UK Anti-Terrorism Hotline on 0800 789 321 if you've seen or heard something that you think could suggest terrorist activity.
Please use this number if you're contacting us from outside of the UK.
Stay anonymous - Crimestoppers
Contact Crimestoppers to anonymously report a crime or suspicious behaviour.
Find your nearest police station or contact point using the search box below.