If you want to complain about the removal of a vehicle by the police you can do so by writing to:

Vehicle Recovery Office
Wiltshire Police HQ
London Road
SN10 2DN

Please note, if you intend to dispute the offence that led to your vehicle's removal, you must still reclaim the vehicle before the disposal date (we'll dispose of vehicles 14 working days after the date of the vehicle's removal) then wait for the police to send the correspondence about the offence to you.

The Vehicle Recovery Liaison Office can't respond to any traffic offence queries. You must still pay any vehicle removal and storage charges.

If your complaint is about a police officer or a member of police staff, you can complain online, at the Independent Office for Police Conduct or at any police station. 


Police station finder

Location search controls

Find your nearest police station


Showing results for