Report antisocial behaviour
From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.
If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.
Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.
Report a road traffic incident
If you were involved in a collision as a driver or rider you must personally report the incident yourself to police as soon as possible and, in any case, within 24 hours of the collision. No one else can do this for you.
See the Road Traffic Act 1988, Section 170 for further details.
Depending on what happened you may need the following details:
- date and time of the collision
- registration and make of your vehicle
- registration and make of any other vehicles involved
- contact details of the other person, or people, involved in the collision
- contact details of any witnesses to the collision
- contact details of anyone who was injured and details of their injury