Are you an experienced Police Sergeant or Detective Sergeant looking for a new challenge?
We are now accepting transferee applications for officers starting in February 2022.
We have opportunities for Sergeants looking for a level transfer to join us and help keep our communities safe.
We are looking for a variety of skilled Police Sergeants and Detective Sergeants and will do our best to place you in a role that suits your skill set, location preference and our operational need.
- Closing date 23:55, Sunday 10 October 2021
- Interviews will commence on receipt of application
If you have any questions about the application process please get in touch with the Wiltshire Police Recruitment Team [email protected]
- be a current serving police officer in a Home Office force
- pass the necessary vetting and occupational health checks
- hold a full UK manual driving licence
- have no outstanding discipline or integrity issues
- be able to show commitment to achieving high levels of attendance
- not be a member of the British National Party or similar organisation
- declare any business interest
- be able to satisfy tattoo guidelines
Please bear in mind:
- Ministry of Defence and British Transport Police applications will be considered on a case by case basis
- Applicants who have existing county court judgements outstanding against them or who are registered bankrupt and their bankruptcy debts have not been discharged for at least three years will not be considered for appointment.
- Applicants with individual voluntary agreements (IVA) will be looked at on an individual basis.
The transfer process involves an application, interview, medical questionnaire and vetting. Once you have completed this process and accepted our offer, we will contact your existing force for information including pension, salary, service, training and unpaid leave.