We are accepting applications for Police Constable Transferees to join us in February 2022
To be eligible to transfer to Wiltshire Police, you will need to:
- transfer from a Home Office police force (including British Transport Police, Police Service of Northern Ireland and Police Scotland)
- be a current serving police officer in a Home Office force
- pass the necessary vetting and occupational health checks
- hold a full UK manual driving licence
- have no outstanding discipline or integrity issues
- be able to show commitment to achieving high levels of attendance
- not be a member of the British National Party or similar organisation
- declare any business interest
- be able to satisfy tattoo guidelines
Please bear in mind:
- Ministry of Defence and British Transport Police applications will be considered on a case by case basis
- Applicants who have existing county court judgements outstanding against them or who are registered bankrupt and their bankruptcy debts have not been discharged for at least three years will not be considered for appointment.
- Applicants with individual voluntary agreements (IVA) will be looked at on an individual basis.
The transfer process involves an application, interview, medical questionnaire and vetting.
Once you have completed this process and accepted our offer, we will contact your existing force for information including pension, salary, service, training and unpaid leave.