Regional Data Forensics Manager - Devon & Cornwall Police
Devon & Cornwall Police are currently accepting applications for a Regional Data Forensics Manager.
The principal responsibility is to manage the Data Forensic Team in the examination of electronic devices, including computers and mobile devices, in all levels of crime investigation across the South West Forces. In particular to:
- Responsibility for the management of technical investigations involving the securing and retrieval of data from seized computers and mobile devices, including configuration of operating systems and applications.
- To attend searches where necessary, producing technical documentation in relation to data retrieved from digital devices and media.
- Assist in level 2 criminal investigations as directed by Force/Regional tasking to allow Force targets to be achieved efficiently and effectively. Liaise with other law enforcement agencies and co-ordinate other investigative efforts.
- Act as a Digital Forensic coordinator of staff and resources for investigations that require a multi discipline technical response across a single, or multiple, South West Force(s).
- Manage unit performance, which should directly link to Force performance framework and quality management systems.
For further information please click here to be taken to the application page.
Please note that the selection process will include a presentation, alongside a formal interview.
Applications close on 03/09/2021 at 12:00.