Contact Us

In an emergency when life is in danger or a crime is in progress dial 999

In a non-emergency call 101. 101 can be used for:

  • Reporting a non-urgent crime or incident (unless the crime or incident is in progress, when you should dial 999)
  • Contacting local officers or making an appointment with a police officer
  • Getting crime prevention advice
  • Making us aware of policing issues in your local area
  • For any other non-emergency, such as making a complaint.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, you can textphone us on 18001 101.

If you need to contact Wiltshire Police from Scotland or abroad, please telephone 01380 826614 for non emergencies.

Calls to 101 will cost 15 pence for the entire call, no matter how long you are on the phone – this applies to both landlines and mobile phones

Below are ways to contact us to report crime or make an enquiry. You can make a general comment or ask a question either by speaking to your local neighbourhood policing teams, by calling us on 101, using the relevant online form, or by writing to us.