How to make an independent complaint against us 

Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC):

The Independent Office for Police Conduct oversees the police complaints system in England and Wales. They investigate the most serious matters, including deaths following police contact. They also set the standards by which the police should handle complaints. 

Visit the  Independent Office for Police Conduct website.

The IOPC have a video in British Sign Language to assist your independent complaint.

Make a complaint via the IOPC online form

View all  IOPC - Investigations into Wiltshire Police

Other complaints channels:

You can also make a complaint by contacting your solicitor, your local MP, the Citizens Advice Bureau or support agency such as Support Against Racist Incidents (SARI).

Print Share