First stop contact your local council, you only need to let us know about an abandoned vehicle in a few circumstances.
When you need to report to us and when you don't.
Using a mobile phone whilst driving is illegal. Find out the rules.
Find out how to report speeding issues in your local community.
Guidance and advice on how to report an untaxed and uninsured vehicle.
When and how to report it to us.
Print Share