Your online complaint will be sent to the Service Recovery Team, the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC).

Your complaint will be considered and a decision made about whether or not to record it as a complaint against the Police Reform Act 2002.

Raising concerns about incidents in the media

Make a complaint online

Print Share