You can write to us at any of our enquiry offices or to:

Wiltshire Police Headquarters

London Road


SN10 2DN

When writing to the Chief Constable, letters will be assessed by his Staff Officer and if appropriate, allocated to the person who can best provide a response.

Fill in our  Online General Enquiry Form which will be sent to our Crime and Communication Centre and dealt with by our 101 call operators.


Print Share