We are committed to providing a high standard of service.

However, there may be occasions when you feel dissatisfied with some aspects of the service and wish to make a complaint.

If you think the conduct or behaviour of a police officer, police staff member or special constable has been inappropriate or fallen below your expectations, you can make a complaint.

You can also make a complaint known as 'organisational' or 'direction and control' complaints, these may include operational policies, corporate strategy, decisions about resources, or general standards.

The role of our Professional Standards Department is to investigate complaints and misconduct allegations against Wiltshire Police staff thoroughly, efficiently, impartially and to the highest possible standard.

More in this section:

Contact us directly
You can make a complaint by letter, in person or online
Make an independent complaint
Contacting the Independent Office for Police Conduct
The complaint process
What you need to know about making a complaint
What to do if you're not satisfied with the response
Make a complaint online
Complete a complaint form online
Print Share