Twitter Facebook RSS feeds Google+

You can use the accessibility toolbar below to do the following:

  • Point at text and have it read out to you
  • Select text and save as a MP3 audio file
  • Highlight text to make more prominent
  • Increase or decrease the font size

For a more detailed explanation of how this toolbar works click on the question mark button.


Intermittent service notice

Due to planned maintenance, parts of our website may experience intermittent service over the next few days. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If you experience any problems when trying to contact us through our website, please call us on 101 as an alternative.
Report a crime online PDF Print E-mail

Report a minor or non-urgent crime committed within Wiltshire

This online facility allows you to report the following types of crimes;

  • Theft
  • Theft from a motor vehicle
  • Criminal damage* / vandalism
Please note that if the damage has resulted from a road traffic collision it should be reported to us via the telephone on 101 to be given the appropriate advice.

To report a minor or non-urgent crime online click on the link below, this will open the form in a new browser.

External Link Report a minor or non-urgent crime committed within Wiltshire