The Roads Policing arena covers many other areas other than the frontline operational policing conducted by the Roads Policing Unit Operations and Serious Collision Investigation Team. These include:
- ANPR - also an operational unit dedicated to tackling crime on our roads
- Traffic Management and Road Safety Unit - the management of the roads network within Wiltshire
- Collision Administration - responsible for collating and sharing information about all collisions in the county
- Central Road Safety Unit - responsible for speed enforcement and awareness
- Street events and carnivals..
If you would like to contact a member of the Roads Policing Team please dial our non-emergency 101 number.