The CTSA team conduct visits to establishments, agencies and organisations to provide information and advice concerning the identification of vulnerabilities and the positive protective security initiatives that can be employed to combat the threat from terrorism & extremism.
The team can also, if considered necessary, conduct a full Protective Security Survey of a site and a subsequent report outlining vulnerabilities and recommendations which will focus on:
- The vulnerabilities associated with the business or organisational processes and procedures
- Physical security in place and identified vulnerabilities
- The security of staff, clients and the general public
- The security of business assets including information
- The security of real estate
- Emergency planning including evacuation and response
- Access control
- Lighting and alarms
- Hostile Vehicle mitigation
- Business continuity planning
Please contact the CTSA team using the details below if you would like to arrange a meeting with the team.
Telephone: 01380 731468
Postal Address: The CTSA Team, Wiltshire Police HQ, London Road, Devizes SN10 2DN