Project ARGUS (Area Reinforcement Gained Using Scenarios) is a Counter Terrorism protective security workshop that is provided by the CTSA team. The workshop allows those attending the opportunity, through a media presentation that is narrated, to experience a terror attack and explore how they would react and what they would need to do to survive and get back to business. The CTSA team currently deliver three versions of ARGUS which are:
- ARGUS Retail - a workshop focussing on an attack of a retail outlet.
- ARGUS Night Time Economy - An attack on a bar, restaurant or club.
- ARGUS Professional - A workshop that exposes Architects, town planners and design specialists to a terror attack on a 'built up' area and then to explore how they may be able to 'design out' vulnerabilities in the future.
- ARGUS Health - a workshop for the NHS (available from October 2009)
- ARGUS Hotels - designed for hotel management and staff (available from October 2009)
The workshops focus on a terror attack, the aftermath and how we as a business community build in proactive business continuity planning as part of our processes. The CTSA team have received extremely positive feedback from previous participants and recommend these workshops as a positive aspect of your management and employee development and training. The team has conducted many ARGUS events throughout the County already. If you are interested in hosting or attending a future ARGUS event, please click on the ARGUS link below.