The following information points are staffed on a part-time basis by volunteers and provide local people with additional access to policing services.
- Report lost or found property
- Reports of crime and road traffic collisions using a phone available
- Standard forms are available
- Arrange appointments to speak to Neighbourhood Policing Officers
- Community feedback can be received and passed onto the local Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Access to crime prevention advice
- Information and signposting to other services within Wiltshire Police.
Services not available:
- Reports of crime and road traffic collisions directly by staff
- Production of vehicle documentation
- Collection of property seized by police in investigations
- Immigration issues and enquiries including foreign national registration
- Receiving of lost dogs.
Highworth Police Station
Wednesday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Wootton Bassett Police Station
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm